God has always called His followers to grow through change. As Moses, David, and the Apostles walked down unknown paths, each found new strength through God’s enduring love and through the people He placed in their lives.
Calvary is ultimately successful because of the people God places in our lives. We care for each other and the community, and we transform lives every day through our abundant ministries.
Your generosity makes those ministries possible. And, your pledge now gives our parishioners confidence to continue and even grow our ministries in 2013. Please join the majority of Calvary parishioners who make an annual pledge and who will bring their commitments to Dedication Sunday, November 11.
You can bring or mail your pledge to Calvary or email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013 Annual Appeal brochure (PDF)
2013 Pledge Card (Word format)
2013 Pledge Card (PDF format)
Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form (PDF)
If you have any questions about the 2013 annual appeal, please don’t hesitate to contact stewardship committee chair Mary Lou Southwood at email@example.com or 412.661.0120 or Tony Macklin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.250.3805.
Ways to fulfill your pledge in 2013
1. Donate at your discretion
• Cash or checks mailed or brought to Calvary
• Securely online on our donation page (please designate “General Operating” to count the gift toward your pledge)
2. Create an automatic recurring donation
• Create or revise your profile on our donation page (please do so by Dec. 15 for your donation to start in January)
• Complete our EFT Authorization Form (download above) and return it with your pledge card
3. Through gifts of stock or other assets
• Contact Arleen Walter at (412) 661-0120 or email@example.com